Not only is it HD resolution to keep your tech-savvy owners happy with the quality of their CCTV pictures but it features must-have triplex technology that allows it to take Analogue, HD & IP CCTV camera signals too.
You can opt for a MegaHero DVR today safe in the knowledge that their existing analogue CCTV cameras and new HD ones will work too. You can even add up to two 2MP IP cameras.
New HD-TVI technology makes use of the existing RG59 cabling infrastructure and most accessories too so it is easy for the customer to upgrade step by step.
With all the features you would expect from the alienDVR range including access from Android & iPhone devices, PTZ control and H.264 compression, the MegaHero is supplied with a free DNS service and free desktop support session so it is easy to get connected to the Internet and monitor your CCTV remotely from the start.
With options to add handy devices such as the Kontrol and Kommand relay box, the alien MegaHero is great for homes and businesses alike as it is simple to remotely activate doors, gates, lights, power switches and the alarm activated VoiceOff loudspeaker unit too.
- Mix & Match Technology
- The alien MegaHero has mix & match technology. It is compatible with analogue, HD-TVI and IP so you are spoilt for choice with which cameras to fit!
- 720P up to 25FPS!
- The alien MegaHero DVRs record in realtime video from each of its 4, 8 or 16 camera channels so you don't miss a thing. Each channel can record up to 720p at 25FPS in HD quality.
- AutoPort Plug-and-Play
- AutoPort removes all the hassle and complication from setting up port forwarding. AutoPort “Plug-and-Play” means the DVR can automatically configure compatible routers for you making internet setup easier than ever before.
- HDMI VGA Outputs
- The alien MegaHero's HDMI output provides a crystal clear, high definition image and works simultaneously with the VGA output.
- VoiceOff Ready for Talkback
- Using the VoiceOff alarm activated audio warning unit you can playback up to 9999 pre-recorded audio files to welcome visitors or warn off intruders. It even works as a talkback amplifier. For more information visit: www.voiceoff.com
- Instant Detective
- Instant Detective searches through video recordings stored on the DVR for movement in a particular area so you can find out what happened in seconds without trawling through hours of footage.
- Hardwired Alarm Inputs
- Hard-wired alarm inputs for PIRs or door contact activation on every channel i.e. 16ch alien MegaHero has 16 inputs.
- Multi Channel Playback
- Operators can see what happened where and when using the DVR's multi-channel playback feature to view up to 16 cameras at once on the same screen! The alien MegaHero even allows synchronised playback to watch the build up to an event on multiple cameras at once.
- Built in Help Docs
- Each alien MegaHero features built-in help documents accessible to the operator at all times to help reduce call-outs.
- Easy HDD Management
- HDD management allows critical cameras to be allocated certain drives for recording. For example, a key camera overlooking a till can be allocated 1 drive for its recording. Allowing for a extended recording period over the till area.
- K&K Timed Relay Interface
- The alien MegaHero range works with the Kontrol & Kommand relay module to control up to 8 separate devices. Ideal for controlling 3rd party electrical devices such as heating or air-con systems.
- Free Dynamic DNS Service
- The alien MegaHero comes with free Dynamic DNS service making it even better value as it saves you time and money.
- Mobile Phone
- Using the latest generation of smart phones, live CCTV images can be viewed from the alien and the phone connect software even allows Pan & Tilt control of compatible PTZ cameras. iPad, iPhone & Android apps are available for free.
- Email Notification
- alien MegaHero sends an email with 3 JPEG attachments showing the “activated” CCTV camera image taken before, during and just after the alarm event occurs.
- Network & Remote Monitoring
- The alienVision remote monitoring software is supplied free with the DVR so the user can connect to the alien DVR from anywhere in the world and watch live or recorded images on a standard PC or laptop!
- Easy USB Backup
- Once recorded on the HDD, recordings can be grouped for fast backup onto an external USB drive. Footage is easy to retrieve using the free alienVision software to backup files over a network or over the internet onto a different PC.
- Intelligent Recording
- The alienDVR range has an intelligent alarm recording function that allows any camera channel with video motion detection set up to have a background recording frame rate and an alarm recording frame rate.
- Electronic Mapping
- eMaps can be embedded into the superb alienVision software to enable the user an easy way to select and see images from a camera in a simple and intuitive graphical user interface.